Hajj is one of the five pillars of Islam. At Hajjumrahbd we try our level best to help the pilgrims of holy Makkah & Medinah. We offer affordable hajj packages
at a reasonable cost. Our regular / exclusive / custom hajj packages
are designed to provide the best experience and satisfaction to Pilgrims or the guest of Allah (SWT). Please check out our list of hajj packages 2017 from Bangladesh.
Why You Should Perform Haj With Hajj Umrah Bangladesh?
• Our rates are reasonable
• Modern Hotels very close to Haram Sharif
• Recognised by the government of Bangladesh & Saudi Arabia
• Catered to thousands of Hajis
• All services under one roof
• Only tour to offer choice of family rooms (limited please rush)
• Varieties of food
• All inclusive hassle free package.
• Medical Assistance
• Most important our 12 years of experience
Key Features of DELUXE GREEN Hajj Package 2017:
Residence Arrangement :
- Makkah : Standard Hotel, 800 Meter from Haram Mosque
- Madinah : 2* Hotel, 300 Meter from Haram Mosque
Hajj Period Arrangement :
- Mina : Asian Tent
- Arafat : Asian Tent
- Muzdalifa : Common Area
- Transport : Arrange by Muallim office KSA
- Food : 2 Times Food [ Hajj Days Except 7 & 8 Dhull Hijja Night ]
- Air Lines : Saudia Airlines or Bangladesh Biman, ECONOMY CLASS.
- Food : 2 Times in Makkah & Madinah
- Guide : For Proper Guidance to Perform Umrah & Hajj and When required.
- Transport : Internal Transportation by bus in groups provided by Muallim / Hajj Ministry.
- Others Facilities : Medical Assistance, Ziyarat,
N.B. Package will valid only period 25 Dhul Qa’da to 04 Muharram
Day-1: (17/08/2017)- 25th Dhul Quidah
– Meet at Dhaka Airport flight to Jeddah Meet and assist at Dhaka Airport to Depart for Jeddah Airport throughout the journey for your benefit there will be ground staff to help and guide you with any queries you have from Bangladesh till you return back home. Arrive at Saudi Terminal. Please note during Hajj there can be a waiting time of over six hours. Once clearing customs and then the group make way to Makkah, following check-in to Hotel in Makkah and leave to perform Umrah
Day : 2 – 9 : (18/08/2017 – 28/08/2017) [ 26th – 06 Dhul Hijjah ] – Rest day at Hotel. Spend the first 9/10 days of your Hajj package 2017 resting in Makkah.
Day – 10 : (29/08/2017) – 7th Dhul Hijjah – At night the Group will leave Aziziyah and go to Mina at Midnight.
Day – 11: (30/08/2017) – 8th Dhul Hijjah – Rest in Mina : This will be our first day in Mina. You will be able to enjoy the atmosphere in Mina and can participate in lectures and advice sessions in the days to come.
Day-12 : (31/08/2017) – 9th Dhul Hijjah – Leave for Arafat : We’ll leave shortly after Fajr (approximately 8:00am) and will leave for Arafat where we will spend the entire day. Enjoy advice and lectures until Maghrib time. We will leave for Muzdalifah shortly after.
Day – 13 : (01/09/2017) – 10th Dhul Hijjah – Leave Mizdalifah and return to Mina
From Mina we will leave as a group for Jamarat (Stoning). After Jamarat we will leave for Makkah to complete Tawaf Al ziarah and await news for the completion of the Qurbani. We will then return back to the Mina Tents.
Note: On this day we will be walking a distance of anywhere around 10-15 miles.
Day – 14 : (02/09/2017) – 11th Dhul Hijjah – Second day of Stoning : This will be the second day of stoning, on this day we as a group will stone all three Jamarats. Then the group will return back to Mina.
Day – 15 : (03/09/2017) – 12th Dhul Hijjah – Third day of Stoning : This will be the third day of stoning. Once we have stoned all the three Jamarats, we can then head back to our Hotel. You could stay in Mina to do another day of stoning.
Day – 16 – 26 : (04 – 14/09/2017) – 13 – 23 Dhul Hijjah – Rest in Makkah and focus on your prayers and ibada. 26th Day the group will leave for Madinah.
Day – 27 : (15/09/2017) 24 Dhul Hijjah – Journey to Madinah : The group will check out of our hotel in Makkah at 2pm and journey to Madinah.
Note: The journey time to Madinah by coach can be over 10 hours including breaks at service stations.
Please be aware, you may be seated for anything up to 2 hours until the Hajj Ministry authorise release from Makkah.
Day – 28 – 35 : (16/09/2017 – 23/09/2017) – [ 25 – 02nd Muharram ] – Rest day in Madinah.
Day – 36 : (24/09/2017) – 03 Muharram –The group will leave Madinah and go to Jeddah Airport and they will fly back to Dhaka, Bangladesh, In Sha Allah.
Hotels in Makkah
• Name to be confirmed
Hotel in Madinah
• Name to be confirmed
Hajj Tour Cost Inclusive of:
- Muallim fee & Others Service Charges.
- Hajj Visa Services
- Meet & Assist at Dhaka & Jedda / Madina Airport.
- Direct Hajj flight with Saudia Airlines or Bangladesh Biman. Business Class
- Hotel stay in Makkah and Madina as per package period.
- Room Service as per Hotels rules.
- Internal Transportation by bus in groups provided my Muallim / Hajj Ministry.
- Ziyarat (Historical Sightseeing) : Only Madinah
- Complimentary items porvided by the tour operator.
- Qurbani is not included.
- Airlines – As per Hajj schedule.
- No refund in case of unused services or lesser duration of stay.
- Hajj Tour operator is not responsible for the Extra luggage payment & lost luggage.
- All packages are subject to availability and subject to Airlines Schedules.
- Islamic Moon sightings, which may alter islamic dates.
- Hotel Rooms have no specific views.
- Personal travel is not included this package.
- Please be aware that hotel check in times are after 6 pm and Check out before 12 pm, unless otherwise stated.
- Changes can occur without prior notice, but should they, we shall endeavour to give you as much notice as possible.
- An Agreement paper between Pilgrim and Hajj agent has to be signed duly.
- As per your desire Hajj package 2016 you have to fill up Pilgrim Registration Form 2016. Download Hajj Registration form
- For confirmation online Registration, you have to pay booking amount BDT 50,000/-
- Rest of package amount has to be paid followed by government declared time.
- Must have signed an agreement paper during Booking.
- Must have submitted with Hajj Registration form – Copy of National Identity Card (NID), 4 Copies Recent Passport size photographs and Passport Copy.
- No refund after online registration.
- No Refund Airlines Ticket amount after Issue the Ticket.
- All cancellation policy is followed by Bangladesh and KSA government.
|Quad Sharing||Triple Sharing||Twin Sharing||Duration||Departure|
|BDT 370,000.00||BDT 420,000.00||BDT 470,000.00||35-42 Days||18 August 2016|