Important information for those travelling for hajj from Bangladesh in 2018-2019.
- Choose a Hajj Agent who is enlisted by MORA [Ministry of Religious Affairs] for Hajj 2018-2019.
- Passport Valid for at least 6 Months. [Passport should have at least two empty visa pages adjacent to each other ]
- Completion of Hajj 2018-2019 registration with a Hajj agent or package offered by Bangladesh government.
- All women are required to travel for Hajj with a Mahram. Woman pilgrim should write his Mahram information on the application form.
- Passport Size latest 4 copies Picture.[A recent passport size color photograph with a white background. The photograph must be a full-face view in which the visa applicant is facing the camera directly. Side or angled views are NOT accepted.]
- National ID Card.
- Round Trip Flight Ticket. [The application must be in possession of a non-refundable roundtrip ticket with confirmed reservation ]
- Proof of Vaccination.
- Police Clearance.